I got up at 10:00AM
and I washed my face and body to prepare
I dried my hair and do iron.
And I went to the BOO-PYEONG to meet my friend.
Because of rain I was lateㅠㅠ.
So my friend was angry......
I tried to make her happy.
I bought pizza to her
SO this matter solved
And we were shopping
I bought shoes,clothes,bag,T-shirt etc...
I wasted moneyㅠㅠ
I decied to economize money.
I'm regretting nowㅠㅠ
But products that I bought are very beautiful
And we broke up.
We live oppositeㅠㅠ
And I came back home.
after 30minute I went out to drinkㅋㅋㅋ
I went HONG-DAE
I have to remove my fat...but I ate so muchㅠㅠ
I ate chicken, beer,coke,sausage.....
I have to exercise very hardㅠ_ㅠ
eventhough l rise fat , I don't exercise.....
I want to be pretty as entertaintment person
I try to do......fighting!!
And I came back home at 4:00am
I washed my face but hair...ㅋㅋㅋ
And I went to sleep.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기